Sunday, April 1, 2012

Yarn club review

So I'll admit it, while I have offered my own clubs and had dyed for other club owners, I have not actually participated in a club myself before.
Imagine my delight when Jenn from Woolgirl sent me a package of her latest club, one which I dyed the featured yarn for!

Everything arrived in a medium sized post office priority box. The goodies were neatly wrapped with a hand written note and a club themed card. Inside the box I also found the included patterns each listing my yarn (squee!)

Inside a little hand decorated matchbox I found tiny treasures and a princess stitch marker. You can see that the main clear bag also included a hand sawn project bag. Its of a really great quality and is double lined. I've already appropriated it to keep all the sock yarn bits I have left from various projects.



So I am totally smitten! 

No comments:

Post a Comment