Saturday, September 18, 2010

A new project bag

I've been ogling and drooling over project bags for quite some time now. I just never could make the commitment and get one. Well last week I just couldn't take it anymore and decided to get one for myself.
I searched and searched on Hyenacart and finally stumbled upon a bag from "Made by Maria"
The fabric was beautiful and so I went for it.

This is what the packaging looked like when I took it out of the protective plastic bag.


And an action shot


I have to say I am really impressed with the craftsmanship of the bag. The stitches are perfect, the straps are double stitched, and just overall the bag is very professionally done.

I feel like I'm going to become a crazy project bag lady, I could have one bag for each project I am knitting. Oh that would be marvelous.

1 comment:

  1. if you found a pattern you liked...and knew someone that sewed quite a bit...you could perhaps have multiple bags! :D

    ReplyDelete