Last week I stocked a series of sock yarns on MainStreet.
After a nice holiday break I went on a dyeing spree. Here is 'Woodhaven' (it does not actually contain any red). Lots of browns, golds and green. This one is done on a superwash DK yarn and should be stocked sometime next week.
I have probably a gazillion (not really) more colorways coming. I just need to get them all photographed and edited.
On the business side of things there has been much progress done.
- I have been putting together a sample package to take to local yarn stores.
- The Charlotte and Vagabond patterns are now being tested.
- The Wildwood pattern is almost ready for release.
- A third romper pattern is in the works (eventually the patterns will be released together as an e-book).
- A cardigan idea has been born
- I have a new wool supplier of amazing 2 and 3 ply USA grown and spun yarns. They take dye like a dream and are incredibly soft
- I ordered a professional book on size grading for men, women and children. I hope it comes with baby grading too. It cost me a pretty penny but I think its really going to make a huge difference in the way I design patterns.