Sunday, October 23, 2011

Toddler Feet

I think only a mom could say this, but there is nothing sweeter than toddler feet. I had some yarn bits that I didn't know what to do with so socks it was!


I think this picture shows the colors better


I also finished a pair of longies, a hat, and a shawl (boy am I behind on photos!)

And just so that Elliot doesn't feel left out, here's a picture of him wearing the Everyday Pullover (which he in fact does wear every day!)


In business news, I have pretty much every one of my usual bases in stock at this moment. I have a huge coop coming up so I am going to be busy with that soon. But before I start on the coop I hope I have some time to work with my most favorite base, the Ambrosia MCN. I have waited for two months for this yarn to come to me and its as lovely as I remember it from last time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Raya,

    I really liked your everyday pullover and i am working on it for my nephew.

    I have certain questions on this...what is the best way to contact you? or post my doubts?

    ReplyDelete