Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rock Star Inspirations

This past week was very busy for me. We are headed out for an extended vacation on Monday and I needed to have all of my yarns finished before then. This coming August the Main Street congo is doing a rock start themed stocking. I was a bit stumped at first, but once I started talking to everyone about their favorite bands and musicians I was able to create this rock start collection.

'Bono' - Love love love loooooooove how this turned out. Brown and aqua with some green and white


'Purple Rain' - A scatter dyed colorway. Lots of purples with a touch of yellow gold


'Pink Floyd' - A black rainbow colorway, black with muted rainbow colors

'Discotheque' - A main colorway with four semi-solid skeins


'Yellow Submarine' - A main colorway matched together with three mini-skeins


'Harajuku Girl' - Two scatter dyed mini skeins combined with three semi solid skein

No comments:

Post a Comment